Complete, All-in-One Dub Unit. Originally designed for Sound Systems, Reggae, Dub and every vinyl lover, it can be used to tweak and enhance any kind of music.
100% Analog circuit.
Provided with Standard European-Plug Power Supply (To replace with a US / 110V compatible power supply, please add this product into your order)
Express delivery, with tracking and insurance.
Designed and built in France !
For Home use, Radio Shows, Live Mix or as a real Sound-System preamp this tiny machine will allow you to :
- Separate the frequencies and instruments of the music, boost, attenuate or cut them individually using the 4-way isolator.
- Use an external microphone, with a dedicated XLR input, Gain setting and Effect Send.
- Use a Phono record player throught the Phono input, or use any other Line-level source, with a dedicated Gain setting and Effect Send.
- Add effect with the internal Dub Siren (exclusive design, cannot be found anywhere else)
- Use an external Dub Siren or any other sound-generating machine (Effect, Sampler, etc.) through the "Ext. Siren" input
- Add echo effect on any of the above sources, using the included internal Dub Delay
- Add an external effect (of your choice) on any of the above sources (using the "Fx Send" and "Fx Return" functionnality)
- Enhance and Color the sound of your music with the internal Parametric Filters.
- Use the 4 separated outputs to link up to 4 different amplifiers, creating a true 4-way Active Filtering System.
- Use the "Full Range" output to feed any standard mixer, amplifier or studio monitors.
Demo Video (with a POWERSIREN):
Super petit preamp
Les subs sont énorme ...
Ça fonctionne parfaitement
Simple a mettre en place
Big Up pour le travail réalisé
Awesome unit, tons of features for the price. The delay sounds amazing. Super fun listening to records through this thing!
Merci pour cette réalisation qui me fais voire d’autres horizons musicale. Les performances que permettent ce produit sont exceptionnelles
It is a great little machine!
The definition of the tones is very sharp and it give a beautiful bass & sub sound.
Very happy with it
,now the unit itself.a nice compact and powerfull unit.it sits along side my previous tuac pre amp.like the features of the delay and siren,and the four seperate bass mid tops and sub outputs or full range if you only have one amplifier.connected it up and gave it a go this morning and i was very impressed.Klementz you and your team have done outstanding work,as i am off work on holiday it will get a good playtime.i was kept informed on it progress from purchase right upto it arriving in my hands.it was very well packaged and secure inside the box,the other bonus was it arrived one day before my 50th birthday,a very nice present indeed.a freind of mine is also looking to get one.this is my second purchase from Klementz.all i can say is theank you,merci to you and the team for a great unit.it maybe small but it sure can hold its own with others out there.
I can only speak as the beginner dub enthusiast.
Ive had this super useful and compact product for a few months now and only have used it in full-range setups,
The all in one approach (delay,ciren, etc) gives the opportunity to play with all the options and get an idea of your needs, without (or before) having to purchase all this products seperatly.
Communicaiton with the sellers is great as they are very responsive.
Some other advantages - the size (shipping prices) and instant availability (no waiting lists)
It has been amazing experience with this pre.
It opens me various ways to control sound system!
An excellent introduction to the world of reggae / dub soundsystem preamps.
It's really intuitive and easy to use - and the sound output is solid.
I have only used it at home so just using it through the full range output, but for this use it has been great and I'm sure it would work nicely on a 4 way system too.
I use the nano preamp alongside the Digiverb kit (also from Klementz) through the effects send/return, and pairing the reverb with the delay give it some real body.
The isolators are great, and the delay returns after them allowing you to dub things out properly.
The only thing that in my opinion isn't perfect, is the siren as it sound a little bit thin - but pair this up with an external siren (I'm using a rigsmith with built in delay), and the preamp really does everything you could need. Looking forward to running it at a proper session and hopefully one day through a sound!
Rien à dire.
Très utile pour la maison !