This is a part of our Modular Products Newsletter. Subscribe for more infos
We’ve imagined a Modular Stereo Sound System Preamp Setup. It is composed of some modules that builds up the following features :
- 2x Stereo Phono/Line inputs [MAIN MUSIC INPUT]
- 2x 6-Band EQ (Creating a 12-Band EQ)
- 2x Microphone Preamps
- 2x Stereo Line Inputs [AUX, EFFECTS]
- 1x Dual Mono Line Input [FX RETURNS]
- 5x Stereo Crossover Modules
These 14 Modules inside a 4U base are creating a Fully Stereo , Modular Preamp.
What kind of modular product are you the most interested in ?